|Driver's Licence Renewal - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have questions that are not answered in the FAQ, please contact our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, call SNB Online Support: within the province at 1 888 832-2762 (no charge dial); outside the province at 1 (506) 684-7901. Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-8:00p.m., Saturday 9:00a.m.- 1:00p.m.
| 1. How can I renew my driver's licence in New Brunswick?
You can renew your New Brunswick driver's licence by visiting any SNB location in the province.
2. Do I have to have a photo on my driver's licence?
3. My address or personal information is wrong on the renewal notice, how can it be changed?
4. How will the renewal fee appear on my credit card statement?
5. My name has changed. How do I change my name on my driver's licence?
6. I lost, or did not receive, my renewal notice. Can I still renew?
7. What should I do with my old driver's licence and renewal notice?
8. In order to renew my driver's licence, I am required to submit a completed medical form. What do I need to do?
9. My renewal application indicates that I must pass an air brake test. What do I need to do?
10. My driver's licence has been expired for over two years, can I still renew?
11. I have a paper driver's licence. How do I obtain a plastic one?
12. My driver's licence is due for renewal, however my licence is presently suspended, can I still renew?
|© 2010 Service New Brunswick|