The priority of the new Service New Brunswick (SNB), as well as for all our employees, is to provide our clients and customers with high quality, safe and efficient services throughout the province. We are committed to ensuring a seamless transition as we work together to create a world-class model for government shared services.
At Service New Brunswick, the provincial government's chief provider of front-line services to the public, we:
- provide over 300 services to the public through a network of office locations, Online services, and Service New Brunswick TeleServices (Call Centre).
- provide one-stop delivery of federal, provincial and municipal government services.
- operate New Brunswick's Land Registry.
- operate New Brunswick's Personal Property Registry.
- operate New Brunswick's Corporate Registry;
- assess all land, buildings and improvements for property taxation purposes and operate the province's Property Assessment and Taxation System.
- maintain New Brunswick's land information infrastructure.
More about SNB...
Service New Brunswick Media Relations Contact Information
News and Announcements