1. To search this page
From the toolbar in the Edit menu, select "Find". When the Find search box appears, enter a keyword or form number. The first search result will display with the keyword or number highlighted, at the top of the page. Click "Find next" until the desired form is highlighted.
2. How to print a blank form
1. Select the department from the department menu, then choose the form you want by clicking on the form name from the list of forms.
2. To print this form, click once on the <Print> icon on the tool bar in your Netscape window, or select <File/Print> from the menu.
2. Using the mouse, select the field in which you are going to enter the data. Click once.
3. A flashing cursor will appear in the field you have selected. Enter the data in that specific field.
4. To fill in another field or fields, point and click with the mouse OR <TAB> and enter the data in each separate field, until you have completed the data entry.
5. To go backwards to a previous field, hold the <SHIFT> key down while pressing the <TAB> key. You can use the mouse to go backwards by pointing the arrow to the field and clicking once in that field.
6. To print this form, click once on the <Print> icon on the tool bar in your Netscape window, or select <File/Print> from the menu.
7. A dialogue box will pop up on your screen. If you require more than one copy, enter the number of pages you require. Click <OK>.
2. A prompt will appear "Are you sure you want to reset?"
3. Click once on <OK> or <CANCEL>
1. Click on the "All Departments" link to take you to the list of all New Brunswick government internet sites. Click on the <Back> button to return to the list of forms.
|© 2010 Service New Brunswick|