Compare your property assessment value and search real estate sale prices
Perhaps you’re thinking of buying or selling a home. Or maybe you’re just curious about your property assessment value. Either way, you can now easily find important assessment and sale price information here.
To find your property assessment value or compare it with others, you'll need one of the following:
- civic address (street name and number)
- property account number (PAN) found at the top of your Assessment and Tax Notice
- parcel identifier number (PID) found at the top of your Assessment and Tax Notice
Want to find out what a property sold for?
To search for a real estate sale price, you'll need the civic address of the property you are searching for. Sale prices are listed only for properties sold after Jan. 1, 2009.
Our privacy commitment to you:
This service is intended to provide easy access to property assessment information. In honouring the spirit and intent of the privacy legislation, we have designed this free service to give non-identifiable, anonymous information that allows for property inquiries for assessment comparison purposes.
- The current assessed value is listed for all properties
- The legislation that existed prior to Jan. 1, 2009 required us to keep sales prices confidential. This legislation was amended in Dec. 2008 to allow for this new transparency in publicizing sale prices.
- Please allow 30 days after closing for the sale price to appear in the system.