How to become an e-Licensing Vendor for the Departmnet of Energy and Resource Development

A business that wishes to sell hunting and fishing licences must apply to the Department of Energy and Resource Development. Here's how:

  1. Read the Sample Vendor Agreement to understand the terms and conditions of being a vendor.

  2. Complete and fax or email the Vendor Application form.

  3. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified by email when a decision is made.

  4. Inquiries on becoming a vendor should be directed to:
    Tel: (506) 453-7442 / Fax: (506) 453-6699
    Monday through Friday
    8:15am - 4:30pm

  5. If approved ERD will send formal paper work that must be completed and signed prior to commencing your vendorship.